Please find the official Win-EQF* downloads below. For historic reasons you can also find a section containing the last official N3EQF releases of JR-EQF, Log-EQF and Win-EQF.
Win-EQF* complete program
Win-EQF* version 3 is now available from the download link below.
Please note: 1) A registration code is no longer required. 2) Please DO NOT run this installer if you already have version 2.xx/3.xx installed, download a PATCH instead.
- Win-EQF* version 3.01 SETUP (complete program)
Filesize: 4.0 MB
PLEASE READ THE "WHAT'S NEW" DOCUMENT [PDF, ~280 kB] AND BACK UP YOUR EXISTING LOGS BEFORE INSTALLING Win-EQF* OR UPGRADING FROM Win-EQF v. 1.xx.
If you already have Win-EQF v. 1.xx installed and only want to evaluate Win-EQF* v. 3.xx, please install Win-EQF* to a different folder than your existing program.
Win-EQF* program patches
Win-EQF* patches contain improvements and/or bug fixes and should be applied only by users who already have version 2.xx/3.xx of the program installed and running. No log files or user settings will be lost when installing a patch. DO NOT attempt to patch a Win-EQF version 1.xx installation with this file.
- Win-EQF* PATCH to v. 3.01
Filesize: 2.5 MB
Note 1: For users who have already installed v. 2.xx/3.xx.
Note 2: Win-EQF* version 2.18 was the last version supporting legacy Windows versions (95/98/ME). Only the current Win-EQF* version is available for download.
Note 3: Please read this section about possible issues related to antivirus software, etc.
Note 4: BACK UP YOUR LOGBOOK(S) before installing a program patch!
Contest definition files
Contest definition files and multiplier tables are available here.
- Download contest files [95 kB] (updated 2015-07-02). These files will no longer be updated/maintained.
Third-party tools / add-ons
- RIGSET Custom Utility [ZIP, 25 kB]. Easily select from more than two rigs to run with Win-EQF / Win-EQF*.
Donated by Jim, N1BCL.
- Award Status program [ZIP, 352 kB]. Want to check the status of all the awards tracked in Win-EQF*? This utility will let you do that simply and even let you print the results. Donated by Jim, N1BCL
- DXPlot [ZIP, 350 kB]. Plot QSOs on a world map using DXAtlas. Experimental, by LA6VJA.
Win-EQF, Log-EQF, etc. (last N3EQF versions)
These versions are still available for download, but please note that official support no longer exists and that replacement downloads for Log-EQF/Win-EQF v. 1.xx are no longer available. Feel free to post Log-EQF and Win-EQF v. 1.xx-related questions in the Win-EQF* Google Group, though.