Please find the official Win-EQF* downloads below. For historic reasons you can also find a section containing the last official N3EQF releases of JR-EQF, Log-EQF and Win-EQF.
Win-EQF* complete program
Win-EQF* version 2 is now available from the download link below.
Please note: this is NOT a FREE upgrade for Win-EQF v. 1.xx users. Please DO NOT run this installer if you already have version 2.xx installed, download a PATCH instead.
- Win-EQF* version 2.34 SETUP (complete program)
Filesize: 4.5 MB
PLEASE READ THE "WHAT'S NEW" DOCUMENT [PDF, ~220 kB] AND BACK UP YOUR EXISTING LOGS BEFORE INSTALLING Win-EQF* OR UPGRADING FROM Win-EQF v. 1.xx.
If you already have Win-EQF v. 1.xx installed and only want to evaluate Win-EQF* v. 2 in shareware mode, please install Win-EQF* to a different folder than your existing program.
Win-EQF* program patches
Win-EQF* patches contain improvements and/or bug fixes and should be applied only by users who already have version 2.xx of the program installed and running. No log files or user settings will be lost when installing a patch. DO NOT attempt to patch a Win-EQF version 1.xx installation with this file.
- Win-EQF* PATCH to v. 2.34
Filesize: 2.5 MB
Note 1: For users who have already installed v. 2.xx.
Note 2: Win-EQF* version 2.18 was the last version supporting legacy Windows versions (95/98/ME). Only the current Win-EQF* version is available for download.
Note 3: Please read this section about possible issues related to antivirus software, etc.
Note 4: BACK UP YOUR LOGBOOK(S) before installing a program patch!
Contest definition files
Contest definition files and multiplier tables are available here.
- Download contest files [95 kB] (updated 2013-05-06)
Third-party tools / add-ons
- RIGSET Custom Utility [ZIP, 25 kB]. Easily select from more than two rigs to run with Win-EQF / Win-EQF*.
Donated by Jim, N1BCL.
- Award Status program [ZIP, 352 kB]. Want to check the status of all the awards tracked in Win-EQF*? This utility will let you do that simply and even let you print the results. Donated by Jim, N1BCL
- DXPlot [ZIP, 350 kB]. Plot QSOs on a world map using DXAtlas. Experimental, by LA6VJA.
Win-EQF, Log-EQF, etc. (last N3EQF versions)
These versions are still available for download, but please note that official support no longer exists and that replacement downloads for Log-EQF/Win-EQF v. 1.xx are no longer available. Feel free to post Log-EQF and Win-EQF v. 1.xx-related questions in the Win-EQF* Google Group, though.